Getting logitech headset work

Problems with your sound card are to be posted here, as well as tutorials to share with others.
GoManutd
Forum Guide
Forum Guide

Re: Getting logitech headset work

#11 Postby GoManutd » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:24 pm

slider for the mic volume is set essentially for mute

JBoman
Forum Guide
Forum Guide

#12 Postby JBoman » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:42 pm

kafffka wrote:Attached I'm sending the snapshot of my kmix. In my opinion the problem isn't about the settings in kmix or Phonon. The problem is once you have made proper settings in Phonon, once you have tested your new settings on Phonon and you could listen to testing voice on your headset, these settings don't affect the whole system. When you listen to youtube or you use any other application with sound, the sound is beeing reproduced via internal speaker. I'm experiencing exactly the same problem with HDMI audio output. The Phonon and kmix setting don't affect the whole system either. If it is not a bug, some advanced modifications in configuration files are required. The only way for using my Logitech headset and HDMI audio output is using VLC player which is having internal settings for audio output device.

Have you tried moving the mic slider up that shows down in your snapshot and/or the capture slider shown and/or the capture slider button. :needcoffee:
http://patentabsurdity.com/
AMD 64x2 2.6GHz 4GB ram MX-15 regular updates
"beware a frequent flirt with potential disaster"

brian2kathleen
Forum Novice
Forum  Novice

#13 Postby brian2kathleen » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Sorry; I didn't see the responses after the snapshot. But the problem nonetheless remains.

Return to “Sound”