md5sum = 1bccf3b1f5c451b96692b2f5d40c4925 antiX-base-t3.iso
Note this is the base version.
* latest Debian testing updates (25/04/2012)
* latest 3.3.3 kernel.
* better localisation (still in progress)
* bugs from test2 fixed
* alternative squeeze repos changed to wheezy as wheezy is projected to freeze in June and become new stable for 2013.
* latest spacefm added.
* iceweasel language packs removed.
* gui installer offers to install grub to MBR or don't install grub.
* latest ceni
Please test for general running live and installed, installation (in virtualbox is ok).
Try and find the bugs (I'm sure there are plenty still)
Also please test running live with persistence on a stick/frugal on a hard drive.
Test snapshot feature.
* antix2usb is still not working as a gui, but it is working as a script.
To use the antix2usb installer script, plug in usb device, open a root terminal and type:
new_usb.sh -b grub path/to/iso file usb device
Code: Select all
new_usb.sh -b grub /home/fred/antiX-base-t3.iso /dev/sdc
Or use unetbootin.