having problems connecting to LinuxTracker 
Forum Novice
Forum  Novice

Have thanks: 7 times
Post # 295863
Post Re: having problems connecting to LinuxTracker
pcallahan80 wrote:
ceandrewk wrote:
None of my torrents seem to be working - all show Status as Seeding with the error symbol and "Error: Invalid response from tracker" on the tracker tab in KTorrent 4.0.2.

The web site is most always relatively slow to load - seems normal today, but a couple of days ago when I first noticed the problem, the web site would eventually load, but would time out more often than it would load.

Anyhow, I have deleted a couple of the torrents, downloaded and re-started them, with the same error.

Any help or suggestions where to look to solve this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Check this thread...seems to be a known problem that has a workaround...http://ktorrent.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17001&sid=bef8345541d50a6e75a7d65fd22bbaad#p17001

Thanks! That looked like what I needed, but when I had time to check it out, mine was already set up that way. Was too busy to mess with it for a while, and when I went back to it, it was working. There had been several updates (not to KTorrent that I noticed), so maybe one update broke it and the next fixed it. Thanks again for the link.

Andy

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:01 pm
Forum Novice
Forum  Novice

Have thanks: 7 times
Post # 295864
Post Re: having problems connecting to LinuxTracker
pcallahan80 wrote:
Linuxtracker is behaving tonight
Code:
--- linuxtracker.org ping statistics ---
19 packets transmitted, 19 received, 0% packet loss, time 18023ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 72.075/74.522/81.947/2.251 ms

...but even when it was slow and unreachable via http these past few days, I did not get the error you are seeing...using Deluge 1.3.1

Are you still getting the errors now that the site is back to reasonable performance?

Yep, it was still giving the same error when I got back to it on the 27th. Now after a couple of rounds of updates, I'm back in business. Don't know what changed, just glad it works again.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2